To apply for tuition assistance, parents and Cadets will need to submit the following completed documentation:
- The Scholarship Application, then scan and email it to email@example.com.
- A one-page essay on a topic of the student’s choice that deals with a major issue confronting the world today. (Essay needs to be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The FACTS Scholarship Application. (Your completed application will automatically be sent to ORMA).
Once all of the application materials have been received and reviewed, an award decision will be made and communicated to you.
Application Deadline: January 2017
Note: The average award is 10 – 15% of the annual tuition rate.
NewDay USA Scholarship
ORMA is proud to partner with the NewDay USA Foundation and the Association of Military Colleges and Schools of the United States (AMSCUS), to provide a quality and structured education to the children of US Military members who have been wounded or killed as a result of their service.
The NewDay USA foundation provides assistance to qualifying families for up to $20,000 per year for up to four years.
To apply for the NewDay USA Scholarship, parents will need to submit the following completed documentation:
- NewDay USA Scholarship Application
- Two character references from a non-family member
- Copies of the applicant’s two previously completed semesters
- A copy of the applicant’s parent’s or guardian’s DD214
- A copy of the applicant’s parent’s or guardian’s letter from the Department of
Veterans Affairs stating the service-connected evaluation
- For those currently serving, documentation of extended or multiple deployments.
- For those currently serving, documentation of personal awards, and deployment and
- Copies of the parents’ or guardians’ last two years’ state tax returns