To apply for tuition assistance, parents and Cadets will need to submit the following completed documentation:
- The Scholarship Application, then scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A one-page essay on a topic of the student’s choice that deals with a major issue confronting the world today. (Essay needs to be scanned and emailed to email@example.com).
- The FACTS Scholarship Application. (Your completed application will automatically be sent to ORMA).
Once all of the application materials have been received and reviewed, an award decision will be made and communicated to you.
Note: The average award is 10 – 15% of the annual tuition rate.
Active Duty Military Discount: Students whose legal guardian is Active Duty may receive up to a $10,000 discount for a full boarding student, and up to $7,000 discount for a 5 Day boarding student. Note: For students who enroll starting 2nd semester discounts are cut by 50%. Proper identification will be required to receive this discount.
Family Discount: Families that have more than one student attending Oak Ridge Military Academy will receive a 20% tuition discount for each additional student.
Legacy Discount: Students whose parent or grandparent attended Oak Ridge Military Academy will receive a 30% tuition discount.
Parent Referral Incentive Program: Oak Ridge offers a tuition discount of $1,000 for each new enrolled boarding student that a current family refers ($500 for each new enrolled day student), provided the referring family stays in good standing with the school.
Parent Referral Incentive Program
Do you know a student who would be perfect for Oak Ridge Military Academy?
Oak Ridge Military Academy offers a tuition discount of $1,000 for each new enrolled boarding student that a current family refers ($500 for each new enrolled day student), provided that the referring family stays in good standing with the school.
For second semester boarding enrollees, there will be a $500 tuition discount; for second semester day student enrollees there will be a $250 discount.
- Reach out to friends and family that have a child who meets Oak Ridge Military Academy standards and would be a positive contributor to the Corps.
- Share your positive experience with the school and encourage the new prospective family to reach out to the Admissions Office.
- If the new prospective family chooses to apply, there will be a section on the application regarding a family referral- this section must be filled out to include your name in order to receive credit.
- If the new family elects to enroll their son or daughter and they remain in good standing, the tuition discount will be applied to your cadets next school year!
Some important items of note:
- The family referral section on the application must be completed at the time of submission. No retroactive credits will be awarded.
- Credit will be issued on the next school year financial statement as a discount , and the new student must remain in good standing.
- This is a one time tuition discount, and will not roll over into future years.
- Immediate family members do not qualify for a credit.
The limit for the number of credits one family can receive is 30, which would result in a $30,000 tuition discount for the current year. Let’s start spreading the word!
Prior to applying for a tuition loan, an Admissions Application should first be submitted to the Oak Ridge Military Academy Admissions department. Acceptance to school is a prerequisite for most loan applications.
If a payment plan with longer terms and lower monthly payment is desired, Oak Ridge Military Academy cooperates with the following 3rd party lending institutions from which you may seek a tuition loan:
Once your child has been accepted to Oak Ridge Military Academy, an Admissions Counselor can help you through this process. There are many nuances to applying for a tuition loan, and our Admissions Counselors are happy to provide help every step of the way.
Note: The resources listed above are not part of ORMA and are not directly affiliated with Oak Ridge Military Academy.
Need Help? Contact us for more information!