Oak Ridge Military Academy seeks to enroll students in a structured, purposeful, and exceptional college preparatory environment.
To be considered for enrollment at Oak Ridge Military Academy, parents and guardians of the prospective student must complete and submit the following items:
- Application for Admission completed by student’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) responsible for enrollment at ORMA
- Copies of all school transcripts to date – including grade reports, health and immunization records, standardized test results if available, and any supporting documentation (such as an Individualized Education Program)
- Two confidential recommendations from a school official, principal, guidance counselor or other community member
- Completed psychological evaluation
- Note: This applies to prospective students with a diagnosed learning difference or disability such as ODD, OCD, etc.
- $200.00 fee (non-refundable)
Items in the Admissions Checklist can be mailed to the attention of the Admissions Department at Oak Ridge Military Academy, P.O. Box 498, Oak Ridge, N.C. 27310. Alternatively, application forms can be faxed to 336.643.1797 or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
International students will need to provide financial information to be considered for enrollment to Oak Ridge Military Academy. Learn more about the admissions process for international students.
Reaching an Admissions Decision
A formal review process by the Admissions Committee will begin after all of the necessary information has been submitted. No enrollment decision can be made until ALL of the items in the above checklist have been received and processed.
Please note that a $500.00 deposit (non-refundable) is due upon acceptance to Oak Ridge Military Academy. For information about tuition and fees, click here.
Oak Ridge Military Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
Admission Officers at Oak Ridge Military Academy are available for campus tours and interviews each weekday from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. If you would like to schedule a tour, please contact the Admissions Department at (336) 643-4131. You may also submit an online request for additional information.